The second edition of the Together We’re Better Conference launches
Following last year’s sold-out inaugural Together We're Better Conference, organisers Edo launch the second edition. Held on 19th October 2017 at Bounce Farringdon, #twbconf is growing and is calling for collaboration, to design and deliver transformative change across sectors. Tickets are available now.
Last year’s #twbconf saw Google, BuzzFeed, the Guardian among others take to the stage in front of 120 senior business leaders. The conversation covered customer centricity, The blockchain, disruption, changing operational models , delivering innovation, incubators & start up thinking, content strategy, brand storytelling and more.
The theme of this year’s conference is about collaboration. No one organisation can create a systemic shift in socio economic structures. #twbconf brings together cross sector organisations to learn, share, discuss and collaborate. Together we can tackle global challenges; Together We’re Better.
Formed 5 years ago, Together We’re Better is a not-for-profit community of over 1,200 progressive thinkers, mentors and future leaders exploring how human behaviours, technology and a thirst for change are evolving how we communicate, the ways we work and the world we live in.
Speakers for 2017 will be announced soon. Last year's speakers and topics:
- Mark Masterson, Google Launchpad - Broadcast to Networked: Our socio-economic future
- Angharad McKenzie, charity: water - Rethinking the charity model: The story of charity: water
- Luke Lewis, BuzzFeed - Growing a global publishing network
- Bea Karol Burks, Citizens Advice - Content with Purpose
- Jo Wolfe, Breast Cancer Care - Digital innovation at Breast Cancer Care
- David Magliano, The Guardian - The role of membership at the Guardian
- Rhodri Davies, Charities Aid Foundation - Could blockchain transform charity?
Keep up to date with speakers and talk topics by following @twbtweets.
Blind Bird tickets are currently available for £99, once sold out Early Bird tickets will launch at £119 with standard tickets then being released for £149. These ticket prices do not include VAT and Eventbrite fees.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Conference Director, Lauren Lennard on [email protected] for details.